Celebrities always look fantastic. Whether they appear on television or in the movies or parade on the red carpet during movie examples and discounts, they continue to fascinate us with their presence greater than life. The truth about staying healthy is that it takes a lot of effort and that, as public figures, they cannot afford to relax their efforts to take care of their physical appearance. Your livelihood largely depends on your appearance. In addition to clothing, hair and makeup, celebrities must take good care of their bodies.
I'm not surprised to discover that these stars have their own secrets to staying fit and staying beautiful. Your health program can vary from extreme training sessions to properly-planned meals. Who doesn't like good thing? who doesn't want to know what they've been taking to stay absolutely sexy? These are some of the secrets of the diet of seven famous women.
1. Jennifer AnistonThe star of the phenomenal television program Friends not only hypnotized the audience with her cute comic feel and famous hairstyle, but was also known for having one of the sexiest bodies in Hollywood. in countless magazine covers. To stay slim, Jennifer follows the 40:30:30 diet plan. The plan consists of:
40% low glycemic carbohydrates
-Foods such as fruits, legumes, beans, and vegetables.
30% lean proteins
-Fish, beef, chicken, tofu, turkey and low-fat dairy products.
30% essential fats
- nuts and seeds, fish oil and olive oil
It is essential that every meal contains macronutrients to achieve a hormonal balance and maximum weight loss.
2. Kate HudsonActress Goldie Hawn's beautiful daughter took 30 kg during her pregnancy, which she had to lose quickly before starting her next film. From her previous diet, she opted for a protein-rich diet. I consumed protein-rich meals in small portions and combined the diet with a training program that included weight training and cardiovascular exercise. After receiving a lot of criticism of her silhouette after pregnancy, Kate took the full weight of her baby in just four months and got abs that many in Hollywood were jealous of.
3. Oprah WinfreyAs one of the most watched and successful talk show hosts in the world, there is no doubt that Oprah must retain its physical appearance for its millions of audiences. Recognized as one of those celebrities who are constantly struggling with weight gain, she recently strengthened her figure and never felt proud at the age of 50 by combining a regular exercise program with a diet. Oprah works five days a week, spends 30 minutes on the threads and performs weights. Their diet includes legumes, fish, nuts, fruits and vegetables, chicken and low-fat dairy products. Limit your consumption of white sugar and flour. Oprah also attributes her refined silhouette to her habit of not eating anything after seven in the morning.
4. Gwyneth PaltrowMany people may find it hard to believe or realise that the award-winning actress from the academy who has always received an Academy Award should really go on a diet. Gwyneth actually follows a healthy diet similar to Oprah's, where sugar and white flour are avoided. He usually follows a macrobiotic diet and eats foods such as vegetables, brown rice and lean meat. He has also removed dairy products from his diet and practices yoga every day.
5. MadonnaThe pop star known as Material Girl has always shown a body to die for and has become a model of physical fitness over the years. He continues to practice Ashtanga Yoga in good shape and follows a strict diet that eliminates most empty foods. She has adopted a macrobiotic diet that contains organic foods rich in lean proteins.
6. Claudia SchifferThe German-looking bodyman model eats steamed salad and vegetables for dinner and only eats fruit for the afternoon. Instead, she prefers to eat black grapes and drink tomato juice and herbal teas.
7. Christie BrinkleyThe supermodel has long retained its American beauty as a vegetarian. Do not store junk food at home to ensure that you do not eat in the event of cravings. Bite sweet potatoes instead of chocolate bars and take a liquid juice diet if you want to lose weight quickly.
Celebrities are like ordinary people. They need it